- 0 (Registered)
Sight is what we improve, Vision is what we develop!
“Our responsibilities towards your business; are your services towards your clients. As we continually invest in your business; you will consistently reap the rewards.”
We exist to ensure the following takes place within the companies we provide services for:
- Excellence and Efficiency
- Accountability and Leadership
- Great Service Delivery
- Increased Productivity and Profit Margins
- Discipleship Management
- Organizational Development and Transformation
With the ever changing economic climate in the world, many Optometric Practices find it continuously difficult to maintain the level of success attained in the past, let alone experience massive growth and exponential sales results year after year.
The Sales Advancement Course is a comprehensive sales training program that is designed for the following:
- Building strong, confident, very well skilled and knowledgeable sales teams.
- Developing and enhancing core sales activities that professionals need to be successful.
- Establishing advanced leadership sales tactics within management.
- Redefining the importance of value creation within sales
- Simplify complex sales challenges that exist
- Effectively increasing decision making and productivity levels
- Engineering sustainable revenue growth
Who is the Sales Advancement Course for?
1. Organizations that want to:
- Grow the sales capacity of their teams
- Increase revenue growth
- Expand organizational leadership
2. Business Leaders that want to:
- Take their teams to higher levels of excellence
- Transform their organizations
- Build a solid sales infrastructure
3. Sales Representatives that want to:
- Grow their territories
- Build a rewarding sales career
- Become the very best at what they do
4.Healthcare Professionals that want to:
- Enhance their professional expertise from a business point of view
- Develop leadership sales skills
- Build confidence within their careers
The Sales Advancement Course will teach you:
- Why sales specific strategies are important for your business
- What the impact of sales is to your business
- How to navigate your business through the sales journey
- Which people are critical in the sales process
- Where to establish and grow sales leads
- When to make key decisions within your business
Module 1 | Self-Management Skills This module focuses on critical components that are required by sales people when building a career in sales. Every individual is different in that there are certain characteristics and personality traits they have that need to be harnessed in order for them to be more effective in their jobs. Therefore we look at various inner – personal skills that need to be enhanced within your team and how to link these with what is required from them.
Module 2 | Sales Skills Development This module focuses on the specific selling skills that are critical to the day – to – day activities of sales professionals. We get into detail in what core components need to be mastered by sales professionals. Furthermore we focus on what tactics are applicable for certain clients and what is needed to become a market leader within a territory. We also train on how to develop strategies for your sales needs.
Module 3 Building a Metric | Focused & Value Driven Team This module focuses on the following aspects: - Sales acumen - Interaction mechanisms between the managers, team and consumers - Individual work versus team effort, and the integration of the two. - Sales processes and strategies - Market insight - Analytics - Demographics - Buying generation types - Consumer profiling - Feedback and monitoring
Module 4 | Leading Sales Teams for Successful Results This module is all about leadership in its entity. We focus on the different tactics to employ when hiring new representatives; how to keep the team focused and setting them up for success; what it takes to create an eagle environment and why it is important to develop sales leaders within your team. This section is designed to strengthen the critical aspects of the leadership roles within the business.