- 26 (Registered)
As a student, your career is ultimately in your own hands.
It is your responsibility to invest and position yourself in the best possible way to prosper.
There are two kinds of people that exist:
- Those that make things happen
- Those that let things happen to them
Which kind of person are you?
The institution you in has invested a lot of expertise, time and resources to ensure that when you qualify, you will be academically, clinically and technically well equipped.
This course however is developed to ensure you gain the following skills that will set you apart from everyone else:
- Leadership Excellence
- Catalyst Characteristics
- Business Acumen
- Going the extra mile type of behaviour
- Value Adding Work Ethic
- Incredible Attitude
Why should you complete this course?
- You will learn skills that are invaluable that you will be able to consistently apply for the rest of your life.
- You will acquire knowledge that incorporates the different components of your industry and be able to integrate them into everyday life.
- You will be able to distinguish yourself from your colleagues because this course helps you determine your unique value proposition.
Module 1 – Healthcare Defined | Course 1 – Industry Information In Module 1 we help the students get a detailed understanding of the key fundamentals involved in Healthcare success when they enter the market place. Course 1 – Industry Information Course 2 – Value Added Services Course 3 – Ideal Healthcare Practice
Module 1 – Healthcare Defined | Course 2 – Value Added Services
Module 1 – Healthcare Defined | Course 3 – Ideal Healthcare Practice
Module 2 – Business Profiling | Course 1 - Analysis In Module two we focus the teaching on how business concepts and impact areas every practice deals with daily. Course 1 - Analysis Course 2 – Activity planning Course 3 – Business Relationships
Module 2 – Business Profiling | Course 2 – Activity planning
Module 2 – Business Profiling | Course 3 – Business Relationships
Module 3 – Establishing Yourself in Your New Work Environment | Course 1 – Situational Examples In Module 3 we help the students to identify various ways in which they can establish and positioning themselves within the work space. Course 1 – Situational Examples Course 2 – Team Work Course 3 – Leadership
Module 3 – Establishing Yourself in Your New Work Environment | Course 2 – Team Work
Module 3 – Establishing Yourself in Your New Work Environment | Course 3 – Leadership
Module 4 – There is more to Healthcare than just your academic and clinical knowledge | Course 1 – Standard of Practice Many practices rely on outdated promotional activities and manipulative techniques to ensure sales within their businesses. However practices are still struggling to increase their revenue, let alone thrive during these economic times we live in. Course 1 – Standard of Practice Course 2 – Problem Solving Course 3 – Store Experience and Process Outline
Module 4 – There is more to Healthcare than just your academic and clinical knowledge | Course 2 – Problem Solving
Module 4 – There is more to Healthcare than just your academic and clinical knowledge | Course 3 – Store Experience and Process Outline
- What the consumer experience is all about
- The different ways in which your practice can add value to every person that walks in to the practice
- How to make each person feel like they are the most important individual to have walked into the practice
- What are the behavioural challenges and opportunities that exits
The course is very insightful, many practitioners focus on just the academic and clinical components of optometric practice, neglecting the business component. this course does a good job of addressing this problem and creating a workable balance to ensure the growth and sustainability of the practice.