Visionstryt`s Practical Guide to Anterior Segment Conditions is intended as an easy to use guide to managing anterior segment conditions in optometric practice.
It is the first book of its kind that includes all the following:
- Essential facts for diagnosing and managing these conditions more effectively.
- Hands on clinical pearls obtained from years of experience.
- Predominant use of real life in practice pictures and not the generic textbook type ones that no patient presents with.
- Treatment protocols for both South Africa and America drug availabilities. This should cover a wide range of drugs that all countries and professionals would be able to utilize it in their day to day practice.
- Active ingredients as well as trade names for drugs.
- Comprehensive dosing schedule and duration of treatment needed.
- Specially designed graphs and icons which make for a user friendly experience.
- Drug contra-indications and follow up schedules.
- An overall personal touch and style which is relatable and easy to understand.
- First time topics such as an in-depth Dry Eye Disease (DED) management and Onchocerciasis.