Visionstryt`s Marketing Guide for the Eyecare Industry
The internet has opened multiple opportunities to reach niche consumers directly with targeted information that costs a fraction of what big – budget traditional advertising costs. With the many platforms of communication the internet hosts, it has enabled delivery of a wide array of useful content at the precise moment a consumer needs it.
This book is the first of its kind for the Eyecare Industry when it comes to marketing strategies as it is:
Fun and interactive to work through it yourself
Practical and easy to implement the marketing strategies outlined
A step by step process for ensuring you have a comprehensive marketing plan for your business
Focused on different components for your business that involve marketing
Taking into consideration the different types of practices that exist and what marketing solution best suits it
Innovative in how it approaches the various marketing concepts relevant for your business
Written to transform your entire business and take it to the next level of excellence and revenue growth
You cannot afford to not have this book in your business.
Visionstryt`s Business Guide for Optometrists book was created as a value added service for the Optometry Industry. We wanted to create a practical guideline tool that both Optometrists and their employees can both use within the practices to build, develop and grow their businesses.
We know this book will enable you to relook at different ways and opportunities of taking your business to the level through:
- Investing in your employees and enabling them to become the very best they can be
- Understanding that vision and leadership are fundamental necessities that your business cannot function without
- Realizing that excellent service delivery forms the foundational basis of consistent profitable sales and growth for your business
Visionstryt`s Practical Guide for Optometric Staff was written to equip and train Optometric Staff to become catalysts and key role players within the businesses they work in.
We have developed a ready – to use toolkit for staff to use on a daily basis that will serve as a guide to the following:
- Standard operating procedures manual for the practice
- Excellence implementation and management
- Strategy guide on service delivery, sales as well as consumer management
- Mastering dispensing
- Product and service provider finder
- Organizational transformation and development
- Professional skills development
Visionstryt wants to see every staff member adding significant value to their working environments and this book serves as a guide to achieving that goal.
Visionstryt`s Practical Guide to Anterior Segment Conditions is intended as an easy to use guide to managing anterior segment conditions in optometric practice.
It is the first book of its kind that includes all the following:
- Essential facts for diagnosing and managing these conditions more effectively.
- Hands on clinical pearls obtained from years of experience.
- Predominant use of real life in practice pictures and not the generic textbook type ones that no patient presents with.
- Treatment protocols for both South Africa and America drug availabilities. This should cover a wide range of drugs that all countries and professionals would be able to utilize it in their day to day practice.
- Active ingredients as well as trade names for drugs.
- Comprehensive dosing schedule and duration of treatment needed.
- Specially designed graphs and icons which make for a user friendly experience.
- Drug contra-indications and follow up schedules.
- An overall personal touch and style which is relatable and easy to understand.
- First time topics such as an in-depth Dry Eye Disease (DED) management and Onchocerciasis.
Visionstryt specializes in book development and we would love for you to produce your next Visionstryt book with us.
Why do we believe in books?
- Learning is constantly evolving and a healthcare practice involves 3 components to it that need to function cohesively with one another. (i.e. Academic, Clinical and Business)
- Visionstryt books are about developing content that is solution based, incorporates the 3 components in relation to the topic discussed and that is user friendly to apply.
- We bring together experience, innovation and an unconventional approach to educational excellence through our books.
What is the process involved in a Visionstryt book?
- Content strategy and development
- Selling strategies
- Social media strategy
How do you get started?
- Send us your topic of discussion and the reason behind it.
- Visionstryt will then assess its viability and research the impact it will have in adding value to the industry.
- Once we happy a contract will be drawn up between both parties and the process will start to have the book developed.
The Visionstryt Publication House is your house of choice if you want anything published.
Let us go on an incredible journey and make education amazingly fun and interactive again.